January 13, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

** Yes I know I'm late on posting, but a lot has been going on... I promise I've got lots to blog about..
12- Opening Day to the Rangers Game
(plus attending a lot of games)

11- Watching my sis, Haley Graduate from  High School

10-Cousins Kristen and Courtney got married(2 trips to Alabama + adding Great Guys to our family) ++ lots of other friends weddings

9- Building relationships with my dads side of the fam- Watching Lauren- Win state in HS softball, plus shopping adventures
 
8-   Running the Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon

7- Participating in the Mentor program at Prestonwood (Again I was blessed with an Amazing Woman- Lynette)

6- Prespectives Class- This class opened my eyes to different missions and I have seen the bible in a new Way.

5- Meeting and Bonding with my mom's cousins

4-  Aunt Nan being Cancer free 
(lots of Trips to MD Anderson)

3- Teach with Jamaica- Mission Trip
(Blessed my Heart)

2- Plugged into an Amazing Community Group with Equip, plus having Amazing Co-Workers to do life with!


1-  Growing in my Relationship with the Lord

Out with 2012- and rolling with 2013,
Jenn  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment