August 13, 2012


 A Story that 
has Grabbed my Heart

I heard about the book Kisses from Katie written by Katie Davis.
Her story and faith in the Lord is truly inspiring.  
She has made me stop and think!
Her life is truly a reflection of Christ.
She is a young lady who has truly learned what the word 
Surrender to the Lord means.

Honestly, I could not put this book down, each story she wrote touched my heart.
She truly has a heart of love.
It has honestly made me think of my heart and Ive asked myself
Do I truly love with all my heart?

Isn't that a loaded question?

This book has really made me stop to think about my life! 
It has made me reevaluate different areas in my own life.
I am still processing it!

If you have not read it, you should read it!  
 

 Check out the her blog by using the link below:


or you can order the book off of Amazon!

Blessings,
Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment