August 10, 2012

A Friendship 
sparked at a Wedding

Over a Year ago, I went to Lufkin for a wedding!  
I know surprise, surprise...
Ive always heard you never know you might meet your prince at a wedding...
Of course I laughed.

But I never dreamed walking into this wedding
 I would meet a precious college student who lived in Dallas-
 and here we are a Year later doing life together.

Kate has been such a blessing to me, 
I feel like she is like a little sister
as we had coffee this morning I left thanking God for this beautiful sister in Christ, 
that I would have never met if it had not been at this wedding.

God reminded me that he puts people in our life at the Perfect time,
 whether it be for the rest of our lives or a season. 

God is faithful!
And you never know who or when God will put a precious friend in your life to do life with!

Blessings and Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment