August 12, 2012

A New Week
Brings a Fresh Glance


Lately  I have changed things up in my life just a bit. 
 First of all, every Sunday morning during my prayer time I have started making a few goals for the week.  
I write them on a card and place them on my night stand so every day I am reminded of what I am focusing on for the week.  

I have learned that when I get in bed and turn my tv on, that if I glance at my list and see my goals in front of me- I will turn it off and start working on my goals.

This is a great way to hold myself accountable of what I am really trying to focus on during this period of singleness in my life.

Each week I evaluate the  goals, pray through them, and I might change it up.  
I just let the Lord lead me to what I should be doing each week.

I really want my life to glorify him..
Also it has helped me refocus where I am spending my time and energy!

Blessings,
Jenn Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment