September 5, 2011

Labor Day in 02

Labor Day in 02 is a weekend I will never forget. After interviewing for numerous teaching jobs and being told they were looking for some one with experience. I was so disappointed but really felt led to move to Dallas. So on the Friday of labor day, I started moving into my 1st apartment in Lewsiville. As I was moving stuff in, I got a call from a school in Richardson who wanted me to come in as soon as possible to interview me for a first grade position. I was so excited, I truly could not believe what was happening so quickly. After the interview they hired me on the spot and my TEACHING CAREER BEGAN! I spent 2 years in Richardson teaching 1st grade.

Then I had the opportunity to go teach in Allen with my best friend and through my teaching journey I have been blessed with many amazing CO-Workers, bosses, and friends. I can not believe I have started my 10th year of teaching. Oh how the time has flown by, the many stories that I have about my students, or the ones who have taught me to really open my eyes.

I just want to say Thank you to all of those of have been apart of this Journey of my Teaching Career! I would not be teaching without all of the teachers who taught me and gave me such a love for teaching and loving children!

Amazed at God's Plan,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment