September 11, 2011

A Day We Will Never Forget
9/11/2001



I remember driving to college that morning and everything started out as just another day. I was at Stephen F. Austin in one of my early childhood classes with Mrs. Harkness. We were in the building were the smaller children were playing down the hall. On that day we were working on our center cards, when a faculty member ran in and said turn on the news. Everything stopped, we watched, and we waited......I remember so many emotions from that day tears, shock, angry, and etc!

I can not believe it has been 10 years since that emotional day. My heart breaks for all of the people who lost loved ones, especially the children. I thank God for all of the people who work hour after hour, day after day to fight and protect our Freedom. For all of those in New York and the families that lost their love ones, I pray that they feel the Peace from the Lord as they remember that horrible morning today!

God Bless America!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment