September 19, 2011

Just a Matter of the Mind

I don't know about you but I like to sometimes take things in my own hands and tell God this is what I would like to have happen and have control of the situation. When I do this I'm taking away from what God has planned for me. Even though I do not like waiting for the answer I am praying for at times. I am learning that when I take matters in my own hands, I get very anxious, and nervous. As I was reading my One Year Bible this weekend God showed me a very important verse:

Is:25:3-4
You keep him in Perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he Trusts you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock!

My prayer as I continue this race is to have my mind staying on the Lord, and to trust him to work out every little detail of my life. When we truly trust the Lord, he gives us a PEACE that only comes through him! The peace that God gives us truly does take the anxieties away!
I'm praying that even though the situation might be hard you will choose to Trust God and allow him to give you the PEACE that only he can give!

God Bless,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment