May 29, 2012

The Journey Continues

I can not believe this school year is coming to an end.  It's wrapping up with new summer adventures-ahead. I sit here and evaluate all that God is doing in my life.  This school year I have truly developed a daily routine of starting my day in the Word, spending time meditating and listening to the Lord.  Tonight, I was reminded of how God is constantly shapping me to be more like Him.  I am learning to lean on him even more,  to let the scripture truly take over in my heart and to be the Woman God has called me to me.  Have I mastered it yet??  No, not at all.  I am a work in Progress.

But the Lord keeps reminding me that his plan for me-is not what I might have planned out- that HIS PLAN is far better than what I could have ever imagined.  But I have to be aware and more cautious of the distractions that will come in the road to get me off course.  I am so thankful for the opportunities and growing pains the Lord has put in my path.  

May we never stop Growing more in love with the Lord.

May we never get content were we are at that we do not share with others what the Lord is doing in our lives.

May we never loose our Focus of what life is truly about-- NOT US- But to Glorify the Lord.

For the next 2 days I will be loving on 22 precious little ones, some are moving to other schools and I may never see them again. But my prayer is that will have been impacted by this teacher and that I will continue to be touched by their lives as well!

Living and Loving,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment