May 11, 2012

BAMA BOUND

           Can you hear me--  BAMA??  I'm in Bama!!  I' m here!  I can not believe Kristen and Jack got engaged and now the wedding is getting near.  Its the time to sit back and have fun!  Im trying to post updated for our family who is not able to join us(we have a bundle of love baby boy that will be here in less than a month. 
         With that said, my girl cousins are truly the sisters Ive always wanted (Courtney, Kristen, and Kelli).  Each one of them them are the most unique and loveable girls. I love that we can pick up right were we left off last. (I want to say a huge thanks to my sweet coworkers who are helping with an event at school that I helped planned.)   I'm so excited to spend some time with my girls and continue to make memories.  
   I'm loving that I get to spend time with Kristen before her big day!  


Kristen- I hope these next few days are everything you have dreamed of.. We've Prayed for this day and you GOT a Great Batechelor for a catch.
                                                 Love,
                                                  Jenn









No comments:

Post a Comment