April 13, 2019

Today

Today

Today, I went for a walk and after passing 4 houses I began to run.

After 4 years of not running due to fear of falling again and hurting myself, I found myself placing one foot in front of the other.

Today, I listened to my body and stopped when I needed to and then ran some more! It was messy and slow, but strangely peaceful!

I stayed in my lane and didn’t quit! I ran longer than I ever imagined. Today, it felt amazing to just run and not quit! 

Today, fear did not win or cripple me! I just thanked God for helping me reach this Victory! Tomorrow I’m going to be sore and it’s going to be worth it!

If fear is holding you back from running your race I just want to encourage you to lay it down! Put one foot in front of the other!

Keep Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment