May 29, 2013

I Wanna
(This blog goes out to my parents)

I wanna be like my parents who have put God first and foremost in their life. 

I wanna be more like my parents, they truly go above and beyond for everyone they come in contact with!

I wanna show constant love and grace to everyone I meet.

My parents truly led by example. They will drive to watch a ballgame of my moms former students.

I wanna be like my parents who will not only pray with me but text or call me through anything going on in my life.

I wanna be like my Pop who I can call at 11:30 pm then again at midnight when I hear a noise that I don't know how to fix and he patiently walks me through it.

I wanna make a difference and leave a legacy....

I wanna be like my parents who will just go sit with friends in the hospital while their child is sick.

I wanna be like my parents who go the extra mile!

             I'm truly grateful that I've learned so much from my parents. My prayer is that I would influence others that they would want to glorify God by my example!
                            Blessings
                              Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment