May 18, 2013

Bucket List
This year My New Years Resolutions was to go on more adventures.
I started off the New Year in Disney World!
 Well in March I went to Rangers Spring Training with great friends. 
 Every year in April our Singles group takes a trip to Boston where we Partner with Hope Fellowship and different churches.  We go throughout the city passing out granola bars, gum, or water bottles w a card.  This is a great tool of servant evangelism.  Then on Monday the team goes to the Boston Marathon and passes out gum.   
Ive always heard about how AWESOME this particular marathon is, so I decided this year I would take the days off to go and serve the city of Boston.  I truly did not know what God had in store for our team, the people of Boston or, my self.  I know this happened in April and every night before bed I begin typing about this trip or I just stare at my computer!  This trip has really impacted my life.
I saw God move in a mighty way!
God reminded me that he is at work in my life, and shared with me some answers of things that have been so heavy on my heart!
I watched as people walked down the street with so much pain in their eyes as they were hurting. 
I cannot begin to tell you how each person on our team encouraged me, or a new friendship was formed, and most importantly I learned from each one of them!  I was blessed! 
May has been quite busy but I was able to go to Lufkin during Mother's Day and hang out with not only my mom, Big Mama, but my Alabama and Livingston family.  Also, I was so excited to find out one of my sweet college friends would be in Lufkin, so I met her family at the zoo!  I am so grateful that the Lord places people no matter what stage of life they are into my life! 
Wedding season has started back up!
School is winding down!
Summer is a coming....
So I hope to catch up on blogging soon!
Until then...

Love
and 
Enjoy each step of the Journey,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment