November 23, 2010

Contentment

Contentment....

This fall Ive been attending the Reality's Girls Bible Study. We have been reading a book called Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow. This book is a 12 week study on different areas of ways we struggle on being Content, whether it be through relationships, finances, worry, or the What If's. Through reading this book it has drawn me closer to the Lord and Im learning how to truly rely on the Lord. I want people to remember me of having faith in the Lord, even when circumstances are not the way I might want.

Here are some scriptures that I learned during this study:

Psalms 116:17 " I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and Call on the name of the Lord."

Philipians 4:7 and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalms 141:8 Encourage us to fix our eyes on the Lord and take refuge in Him.

I encourage you and Want to Challenge you if you are looking for a Good Book, read this one.. It will rock your World...and take you deeper in your relationship with the Lord. If you would like to know more, just ask.....

No comments:

Post a Comment