June 30, 2010

My Plan

Do you remember when you were a little and started planning your own life? Over the last few years the plan I thought was best for my life has not happened the way I imagined.

Let me start with my list of I Never thought, I wouldn't be....

* married by 30
* lost some important people in my life.
*my dream car
and etc....

Now let's look at my list of I never thought I WOULD....
* Go on a mission trip to the Amazon
*Have Godly women disciple me
* Completed my masters in Education
* having the opportunity to pour into younger girls.
* Most importantly seeing how my relationship with the Lord has blossomed and I desire to learn something new each day.

No my plan did not turn out the way I expected but PRAISE GOD for his Perfect Plan for our lives. It takes me back to Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.(ESV version)

Now for those of you whose plan has not taken the path you thought Do not get discouraged or loose heart because Christ has the Perfect Plan. In writing this I just got so excited thinking about the ride or adventure is in store for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment