June 30, 2010

Am I a blogger?

I always thought I would have a blog after I was married, but lately I have felt God telling me I need to blog. In my life I have had the opportunity to go on different journeys whether it be a mission trips, vacations, or just sharing what Christ is teaching me. I want this blog to be an Encouragement to others and to share with you the journey that I am on.

As I close today, I've been reading "Crazy Love" by Frances Chan. If you have not read this book, I highly recommend it because it really makes you think about your relationship with Christ. It asks questions that sometimes we need to really look deep in our hearts and examine. Am I giving the real answer or am I giving a church answer??

Col 3:2 "Set your mind on Heaven above and not on earthly things."

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! I couldn't be prouder! You are doing a great job of following Christ's direction on your life!

    I'm proud to click the "follow" button! And even more excited about what you will write next!

    Your sis in the faith,
    Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! also - check out my blog - I've listed you as one that I follow - hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Don't know if you've seen my blog...carrieandjustin.blogspot.com. It's great to know we can keep in touch this way! Glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete