June 1, 2019

Just Go

Just Go

As I type this post, these phrases pop into my head:

Create the memories!

Take a leap of faith!


For me, fear has crept in and held me back from doing things. I get caught up in wanting to try something new, but then chicken out. What if I’m not good enough? Or will I make a fool out of myself?
This week I was challenged to make a bucket list of things I want to do this summer! I’ve started my list and can’t wait to check things off! My first place to check off was the Fizzdrinks in Frisco! It is the cutest old fashion soda joint! The drinks were super cute, tasty, and inexpensive!
This week I’ve spent a lot of time being an aunt! With school being out for me, I’ve gotten to attend activities at their school from the kickball tournament, 5th grade play, and even surprised them with lunch or afternoon treats! I’ve had the best time just getting to be present!
Another way I’ve gotten to “just go” this week is being intentional with friends! I’ve had time to have two hour lunches, talking about God’s word, being encouraged by friends and challenged as well!!
I’m excited for the opportunity to Just Go and for the opportunities, memories, and to try new things!

I’d love to hear how you are going to Just Go this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment