July 1, 2010

All Star Beach Camp 2010

Last week I went to Panama City with our 9th thru 12th graders to Beach Camp. We stayed in Condos and every morning I woke up to see the OCEAN! We were truly blessed because there was no oil while we were there.

It was truly an incredible week, through the preaching, worship, recreation time, and just time to sit and soak in God's word. My favorite day of Beach Camp was Thursday night, when we watched students who accepted Christ during the week follow by baptism in the Ocean. Not only did these students make their professions in front of us but so many people were watching on their balconies and we will never know the seeds that were planted from watching this take place.

I was so blessed to have girls in my condo that were just PRECIOUS. We truly laughed, loved, and just had the opportunity to get to know one another more. Im so thankful that God has placed me with these girls. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for these girls and to see how he will use our table group to serve others.

Pictures coming soon....

In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make our paths straight...Proverbs 3:6

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I love your blog!!! :) I'll add you to my roll!!! Have a fun trip! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time of ministry Jenn! I hope you had a great time in St. Lucia! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... I'm missing your posts! I know you're home - so let's see some pictures! And I'm pretty sure God showed you come cool things while you were there too - do we get to hear about that as well?

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete